Wednesday, November 12, 2008

baby Isabella

This past weekend while visiting my parents (and sisters), my mom gave me this great scale that she found at an antique shop! I was wishing I had a baby to photograph on it so I could "test it out", when my sister reminded me that her sister-in-law had just had a baby the day before! So we scheduled it for the next day! we only had a half an hour to get it all done (baby's don't usually cooperate), and it turned out marvelous-with only a few minor "peeing" setbacks!








What a beautiful baby! Next up it the big sister, Elizabeth! With all those curls, you would think she was related! As she wandered in and out of the baby's photo shoot, I couldn't help but turn around and snap a photo or two! And notice my cool signature at the bottom! I just learned how to make that in photoshop!







4 comments:

sweet sue said...

We all love them they are great and Abbey wants to know if she can hire you to take more (so much for her cousin :)

Sally said...

Wow, Becky! They turned out beautiful! Wish I had a baby! Not really! Can you fit Devin on the scale for his senior pictures? I bet he'd love that! I promise there would be no "peeing" incidents!

This is me.... Kristen said...

Becky - been watching your blog (passed on through a mutual friend) totally LOVE your work. I'm an aspiring, wishful thinking photographer, trying to learn. Just wanted to mention that what you do is beautiful!

Purnell Family said...

Beautiful Photos!! lOVE EM!