Monday, December 22, 2008

The Big Day






















I guess pictures are kind of like having a baby (kindof), you love them each so much you don't think you could love another, and then you have another and you love it just as much! Although I seem to love each wedding I do, I am thinking this one tops the list! It was fun, relaxed, cold, but no complaining, nice family, wonderful couple, and beautiful settings everywhere! Thanks Becca and Mike for being willing to kiss on demand, and hang out in the snow--beauty hurts, but I am thinking it was well worth it!

2 comments:

Rachel Johnson said...

Becky, those pictures look gorgeous!! And I guess I am pretty biased because my little bro is the handsome hunk in them, and Becca was beautiful too!! What a fun day to remember! We love you Mike and Becca, have fun in Cali for yet another reception!!

Mimi said...

Becky,

Those are BEAUTIFUL!