Friday, October 17, 2008

Dogs and two year old's



wanna know which one is harder to photograph? It is a toss up! They are both wiggly, and easily distracted, but dogs don't have to smile, and if they are mad at you, you can't tell in a picture. hmmm. But you can bribe little kids with treats, hmmmm. I will think on it!
Although this is a very young family, they really weren't that hard! Megan was my assistant and was perfect at entertaining them to get these great smiles! All but Bianca. The two year old (who is such a doll). She just wanted nothing to do with any of it! She even plays at my house a lot, so she knows me, she shouldn't be scared of me, but if I ever said her name she would start to cry!
The dog, well he just wanted to go chase ducks! But he would pause every once in a while for a picture! Good thing Doug was so photogenic, just always ready for those quick moments when "Kooter" sat down!

No comments: