Monday, October 13, 2008

The Johns Family


This was the Photo shoot I did for my birthday on saturday (a request by Tami to see them)! We had a great time, and they were so sweet and gave me a yummy HUGE eclair and dinner certificate, and sang to me. I would post more of them- we did some other poses, but I have so many heads to swap (we had some unhappy kids), it might take me a little while longer!
Marta is such a great person, and a good friend. Although we don't have kids in common (none the same age) we have scrapbooking in common and got to know each other through late night scrap parties! She is brilliantly talented, wonderful singer (she has a cd, Marta Johns at deseret book) and a great person. It has been great doing their families pictures over the years and watching them grow!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Cute family! Tell Marta I love her CD. I still listen to it almost every Sunday. I especially love "All Things Bright and Beautiful" and "Come Thou Fount." She's a beautiful singer, and they are a beautiful family! Good job Becky!